Oyster mushrooms in addition to fried for a snack or a snack also can be served as a menu of home combined with green onion that has been finely sliced. The interesting thing about oyster mushrooms is the texture incredible. And also the smell is not fishy if compared with other types of mushrooms.
Believe it or not, this fungus is also able to satisfy anyone. No wonder it is often served with grilled steak that is later mixed with rice or pasta. This time the recipe of oyster mushrooms will be made as a stir-fry for vegetarians but if you are not, you are free to add chicken or beef.
The Recipe Makes Stir-fried Oyster Mushrooms
- 5 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic sliced finely
- 4 pieces green onion cut into 1 cm
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Related : HEALTHY SNACKS FOR KIDS SO THAT CHILDREN CAN GROW WELL
How to make:
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan at a temperature which is however not to smoky.
- Add the mushrooms and also garlic, saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir using a spatula.
- When finished sautéing for 2 to 3 minutes, reduce the temperature a little bit and sprinkle salt on top of the mushrooms and stir until evenly distributed. Cover and cook for approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Stir occasionally until they pulled out the liquid and turn into softer.
- When the oyster mushrooms are already ahead of the ripe, add half of the chopped green onions and salt and pepper. Stir again until blended.
- Serve the oyster mushrooms with the remaining chives.
- Closing the meeting when cooking oyster mushrooms will help the mushrooms to produce a liquid that could help them not to burn.
- When cooking, the maximum time that can be used is 7 to 10 minutes.
- If too much liquid, you can cook for 1 to 2 minutes later with not using the lid to reduce the amount of fluid there.
In addition, you can add meat to a vegetarian. You can also use paprika for color adjustment in order to be more attractive.